Quebec Day One Episode VII - Sleepy Time in the Hotel

So the dinner options were McDonalds and Subway. Seven of the thirty five students (approximately exactly 20 percent) opted for Subway. The other 80 percent went for the golden arches or as they say in Quebec, l'arches dormer. 

All the students are in their respective rooms and we have security on site patrolling the hallways to make sure it stays that way.  Everyone is doing very well, and I am happy to report there were almost zero reports of scurvy today, so we can be realitively happy about that.  

Tomorrow is a new day, (although everyday is a new day, so not quite sure of the relevance of that expression) beginning with breakfast at the hotel and then a short trek into the Old City.  

Bonne Nuit!